Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Events and Training Calendar
2010 GASC/Printing Industries of America Teacher’s Conference
October 2-4, 2010
This conference is administered through Printing Industries of America through funding made possible by the Graphic Arts Show Company. This conference is free to all graphic arts educators from high school to college level. Travel grants are available to cover a portion of the cost of attendance. The 2010 GASC/Printing Industries of America Teacher’s Conference will provide an opportunity for graphic arts teachers to learn about current industry trends and see the latest equipment and supplies.
2010 GASC/Printing Industries of America Teacher’s Update
Presented on July 12–16, 2010
The Teacher’s Update provided attendees with an understanding of new technologies for education, training, and retraining needs of tomorrow’s work force. This one-week program included both laboratory and classroom sessions in Printing Industries of America’s production facility, which showcases the latest equipment and cutting-edge technology. This yearly workshop is free to 20 educators and the grant covers hotel and some meals.
Published on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 (updated 07/27/2010)
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- @OceNorthAmerica I got to see first paw your amazing flatbed @printind during #IPF13 #impressive t.co/lMhhQ6vFLY
- RT @dvieder: Who said it’s not WHAT you know? It SURE is! Preview #Print13’s 70+ education sessions t.co/Jv0fWgAXzw featuring new SEGMENT TRACKS!
- New from the Blog! An interview with @JulieShafferPIA on the new #IPC t.co/ss9ijMiBEY
- The Crawford Technologies Daily is out! t.co/muuuHHoaD8 ▸ Top stories today via @CGXprint @Acrobat @PrintInd