Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Print Talk (Spanish)
Print Talk (Spanish)
Item No: 1864S
This is the Spanish translation of the specifications.
PrintTalk® was a community formed by print management systems and e-commerce companies to define a "best practice" common and open communications interface between companies who buy printed products, and those who manufacture them. The PrintTalk® implementation supports and extends use of the broadly published, Job Definition Format (JDF) standard and Commercial eXtensible Markup Language (cXML). This PrintTalk specification is recognized as integral to the JDF standard. The PrintTalk® interface specification is distributed free of any license fees or royalties, in order to address the need for end-to-end connectivity in the printing industry.
In 2004, an agreement was reached between CIP4, PrintTalk and NPES for CIP4 to both host the PrintTalk specification and to assume its continued development, insuring seamless integration with current and evolving versions of JDF. This is an evolution of the close working relationship that has existed between CIP4 and PrintTalk since its inception.
Enter Item Number, ISBN (no dashes), author name, or keyword search term.
- @PrintMediaCentr Well 3D #printing (me) showed up @PrintInd - that count? #printmedia #print #IPF13 t.co/KK4uAnryta
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- @OceNorthAmerica I got to see first paw your amazing flatbed @printind during #IPF13 #impressive t.co/lMhhQ6vFLY
- RT @dvieder: Who said it’s not WHAT you know? It SURE is! Preview #Print13’s 70+ education sessions t.co/Jv0fWgAXzw featuring new SEGMENT TRACKS!
- New from the Blog! An interview with @JulieShafferPIA on the new #IPC t.co/ss9ijMiBEY