Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Print Talk (Spanish)
Print Talk (Spanish)
Item No: 1864S
This is the Spanish translation of the specifications.
PrintTalk® was a community formed by print management systems and e-commerce companies to define a "best practice" common and open communications interface between companies who buy printed products, and those who manufacture them. The PrintTalk® implementation supports and extends use of the broadly published, Job Definition Format (JDF) standard and Commercial eXtensible Markup Language (cXML). This PrintTalk specification is recognized as integral to the JDF standard. The PrintTalk® interface specification is distributed free of any license fees or royalties, in order to address the need for end-to-end connectivity in the printing industry.
In 2004, an agreement was reached between CIP4, PrintTalk and NPES for CIP4 to both host the PrintTalk specification and to assume its continued development, insuring seamless integration with current and evolving versions of JDF. This is an evolution of the close working relationship that has existed between CIP4 and PrintTalk since its inception.
Enter Item Number, ISBN (no dashes), author name, or keyword search term.
- RT @MyPrintResource: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- @printrbot would you be willing to loan a device to @PrintInd? Want to show if off to legislators at Print's Voice event in DC next week!
- Looking for ways to reduce costs, waste, and setup time while adding value to products? Lean is the answer.... t.co/6EotMpuljp
- RT @PrintingNews: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind