Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Item No: 4727
This item is out of stock.
MEMBERS: This publication is available for download FREE to Printing Industries of America Members.
MEMBERS: This publication is available for download FREE to Printing Industries of America Members. Log in and visit http://www.printing.org/page/6367 to download.
OSHA Primer: A Brief Introduction to OSHA and the Typical Regulatory Requirements for the Commercial Lithographic Industry, Version 3.0
by Frederick Hartwig
What OSHA regulations do I need to comply with?
This is a common question we receive at Printing Industries of America, and it's because of this single question that we have developed the OSHA Primer.
This simple resource provides an overview of Federal OSHA general industry regulations affecting the printing industry and basic compliance information. It's a good reference tool for printers who are new to dealing with safety and OSHA regulation or those individuals who simply need a refresher on the basic regulations.
- About OSHA
- Safety and Health Standards
- Recording and Reporting Rules
- Most-Often-Cited OSHA Standards
- Typical OSHA Standards for Lithograph Operations
- Basic Training Requirements for Typical OSHA Standards
- OSHA "State Programs"
- Safety Compliance Mini-Checklist
- Helpful Resources
- Glossary of OSHA Terms
Note: Updated to Version 3.0, October 2012.
Enter Item Number, ISBN (no dashes), author name, or keyword search term.