Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Bindery Instructor's Kit
Bindery Instructor's Kit
Item No: 9160S
Four key elements compose the Instructor's Kit: 1) Bindery Instructor's Training Manual, 2) Instructor's Training CD, 3) Bindery Trainee's Workbook, 4) At the Finishing Line: A Primer for New Bindery Workers. The manual and workbook are spiral-bound for lay-flat convenience.
Eight major subject tasks, or categories, are each broken down into individual modules, or instructional units, to cover the essential principles and operating procedures needed for the beginning bindery worker. The categories are: Orientation to bindery and finishing, Safety, Paper, Pre-planning in the bindery, Cutting, Folding, Saddle Stitching, and Adhesive Binding.
This curriculum is so versatile it can be taught as an entire course or certain categories can be selected that are most pertinent to a particular facility. Whatever training path is chosen, the Printing Industries of America Bindery Training Curriculum can help to instill pride, insure consistency, and encourage a rapid rise to productivity with new bindery employees.
Read a full description of this curriculum in the Events & Training section >> Training Curriculums and Teaching Packages >> Bindery Training Curriculum.
Enter Item Number, ISBN (no dashes), author name, or keyword search term.
- @PrintMediaCentr Well 3D #printing (me) showed up @PrintInd - that count? #printmedia #print #IPF13 t.co/KK4uAnryta
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- @OceNorthAmerica I got to see first paw your amazing flatbed @printind during #IPF13 #impressive t.co/lMhhQ6vFLY
- RT @dvieder: Who said it’s not WHAT you know? It SURE is! Preview #Print13’s 70+ education sessions t.co/Jv0fWgAXzw featuring new SEGMENT TRACKS!
- New from the Blog! An interview with @JulieShafferPIA on the new #IPC t.co/ss9ijMiBEY