Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Catalog: Technical Topics
From concept to finished, packed, and shipped product, there is a wide variety of technical considerations to be addressed for any printed piece. Printing Industries Press has all of your bases covered, whether it’s capturing and color correcting images, prepress considerations such as color management and imposition, troubleshooting guides and production advice, binding and finishing best practices, Lean manufacturing techniques, digital and variable-data printing, and materials concerns, we offer publications to help you efficiently turn out the best possible product for your clients.
- Binding Finishing & Mailing
- Color Essentials PDFs
- Design & DTP
- Digital & Variable-Data Printing
- Environment & Safety
- General Lithographic Printing
- General Reference & History
- Ink Paper & Materials
- Lean Printing
- New Media
- Other Printing Processes
- Package Printing PDFs
- Quality Control Standards & Specifications
- Sheetfed Printing
- Web Printing
Enter Item Number, ISBN (no dashes), author name, or keyword search term.
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.