Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
No sailor would leave port without the proper navigation tools. When it comes to guiding your business through rough waters, Printing Industries Press has developed a number of resources, reports, and guides to help you navigate with confidence.
Our Economic and Market Research Department compiles regular reports addressing current business climates and offering suggestions on how to proceed. Our Human Relations Department offers publications featuring sample contracts, customer satisfaction surveys, human resources policies, labor relations guides, sales and customer service resources, and additional advice on best practices for day-to-day management of your company.
Enter Item Number, ISBN (no dashes), author name, or keyword search term.
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.