Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Welcome to the Printing Industries Press Online Store. Printing Industries Press is proud to offer the widest selection of graphic arts titles in the industry. In addition to technical titles covering every aspect of the printing process, you will find economics, sales and marketing, and human relations information as well. Several types of resources are offered including primers, textbooks, training materials and how-to guides, and various downloadable products. Use the links on the left side of the page to navigate through the subject categories and keywords to find what you’re looking for.
Printing Industries of America Members: Be sure to log in to access savings of 10-50% off nonmember prices.
Questions about your order? Call 800-910-4283 and ask for Member Central or x770 or 412-259-1770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on Friday, May 1, 2009 (updated 01/17/2013)
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.
- @PrintInd That's quite a statistic, do you have a source for it? The link just resolves to your Value of Print site.
- Adverse health effects from producing an e-reader are 70 times worse than producing a book t.co/jwCUjtO59J #FlipBookFactFriday