Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Mr Dillon Mooney
Mr Dillon Mooney
Printing Industries of America
Dillon’s primary responsibilities at Printing Industries of America are manning the Technical Inquiry Desk, answering an average of more than 1,500 queries a year, and managing the sales, support, and manufacturing of process control devices (test forms, color bars, light indicators, etc.). He is a certified trainer of the Sheetfed Offset Training Simulator (SHOTS) and handles the sales, support, and training for all press simulation software distributed by Printing Industries of America. Dillon is also responsible for conducting and publishing the results of the annual survey of Management Information Systems (MIS) used in the industry. Over his 32 year career with Printing Industries and its predecessor, Graphic Arts Technical Foundation (GATF), Dillon has been a multicolor web offset and sheetfed offset press operator, assistant supervisor of the pressroom and bindery, and technical consultant. He taught in many of the pressroom and bindery workshops offered by GATF, as well as taught graphic communications classes for Carnegie Mellon University and La Roche College. Dillon was Printing Industries’ 2009 Employee of the Year.
Contact Information200 Deer Run Rd
Sewickley, PA 15143-2600
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.