Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Mr Bryan Llewellyn
Mr Bryan Llewellyn
Lead Digital Production Specialist
Printing Industries of America
Bryan Llewellyn oversees both the prepress and digital printing areas for the Center for Digital Excellence at Printing Industries of America. In that role, he prepares, pre-flights, and proofs files, makes offset plates, and outputs work on digital presses. Bryan is responsible for maintaining and operating three PDF workflow systems, two proofing devices, two plate setters, three toner-based digital presses, and one wide-format inkjet device. He has developed close working relationships and received training from a number of well-known suppliers, such as Xerox, AGFA, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, and Océ. He is also responsible for Printing Industries’ web-to-print solution. A certified G7® expert, Bryan co-leads the workshop, G7 for Digital Printing, and has been instrumental in applying G7 best practices and improving the color quality of Printing Industries’ publications, brochures, and other work. He also teaches in the long-running Orientation to the Graphic Arts workshop and several custom training programs. Prior to 2006 when he joined Printing Industries of America, Bryan worked 16 years for Page Imaging in Pittsburgh producing point-of-purchase displays and signage and serving as a customer service representative.
Activities: Training (is starting to participate in consulting)
Contact Information200 Deer Run Rd
Sewickley, PA 15143-2600
- RT @quickprinting: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/CQOeyCQ1D1 @PostNet @PrintInd
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/rkJKdiSsZx @PostNet @printind
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ
- The printing-industry Daily is out! t.co/OcssRuselO ▸ Top stories today via @PrintInd @SGIA_graphics