Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Mr Frederick A. Hartwig
Mr Frederick A. Hartwig
Manager, Environmental Health and Safety Affairs
Printing Industries of America
Frederick Hartwig is the manager of environmental, health and safety in the Environmental Health and Safety Affairs department at Printing Industries of America located in Sewickley, Pa. With over 21 years with the printing industry, he has been directly involved with operations management and regulatory compliance. In his capacity as the manager of environmental, health and safety affairs, he works closely with environmental, health and safety issues at the federal, state and local levels.
An integral part of Printing Industries of America’s EHS team, Mr. Hartwig provides EHS assistance to print members including, lectures, response to inquiries, facility evaluations, regulation and standard interpretation, health and safety program reviews, industry representation, and various other compliance topics.
Mr. Hartwig is a general industry authorized trainer and a sought after speaker participating at numerous industry events including the National Environmental, Health and Safety Conferences and Graph Expo. In addition, he serves as the primary representative for Printing Industries of America members on the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), International Organization of Standards (ISO) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) committees for printing industry safety standards.
Contact Information200 Deer Run Rd
Sewickley, PA 15143-2600
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.
- @PrintInd That's quite a statistic, do you have a source for it? The link just resolves to your Value of Print site.
- Adverse health effects from producing an e-reader are 70 times worse than producing a book t.co/jwCUjtO59J #FlipBookFactFriday
- RT @MyPrintResource: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind