Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Web Offset Society
The Web Offset Society was chartered in 1995 by the Web Offset Association (WOA), a special interest group of Printing Industries of America. The founder and first chairman was Tom Brinkman. The Society's mission is to:
- Recognize and honor individuals who have made significant contributions to the web offset industry
- Promote the continuing friendships developed after years of participation in the Web Offset Association
- Create a group of industry executives who have been very active in WOA, and promote the interchange of ideas for the further advancement and development of WOA
- Hold one or more informal meetings each year
For additional information on the Web Offset Society contact, Justin Goldstein, Society Administrator at 412-259-1806 or email@example.com.
Published on Thursday, October 27, 2005 (updated 07/22/2009)
- @PrintMediaCentr Well 3D #printing (me) showed up @PrintInd - that count? #printmedia #print #IPF13 t.co/KK4uAnryta
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- @OceNorthAmerica I got to see first paw your amazing flatbed @printind during #IPF13 #impressive t.co/lMhhQ6vFLY
- RT @dvieder: Who said it’s not WHAT you know? It SURE is! Preview #Print13’s 70+ education sessions t.co/Jv0fWgAXzw featuring new SEGMENT TRACKS!
- New from the Blog! An interview with @JulieShafferPIA on the new #IPC t.co/ss9ijMiBEY