Adding Value to Print by Manfred Breede
- Basics of Print Production, 2nd Edition by Mary Hardesty Kuhn
- Best Practices of the 2008 Best Workplaces of the Americas, compiled by Printing Industries of America Human Relations Department
- Best Practices of the 2009 Best Workplaces in the Americas, Compiled by Printing Industries of America Human Relations Department
- Binding, Finishing, & Mailing: The Final Word, by T.J. Tedesco, Dave Clossey, and Jean-Marie Hershey
- Careers in Printing: The Original Information Media, by Sally Ann Flecker, revised by Deanna Gentile
- Chemistry for the Graphic Arts by Nelson R. Eldred
- Color and Its Reproduction, Fundamentals for the Digital Imaging and Printing Industry, by Gary G. Field
- Color Essentials: Color and Quality for the Graphic Arts and Sciences, Volume 3, by Gary G. Field
- Color Management Handbook: A Practical Guide
- Common-Sense Flexography: A User's Guide to Improved Pressroom Productivity, by David J. Lanska
- Competing for Print’s Thriving Future, by Ronnie H. Davis, Ph.D.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys—Samples from the Industry, Compiled by Printing Industries of America Human Relations Department
- Customer Service in the Printing Industry, by Richard C. Colbary
- Desktop Publishing Primer by Hal Hinderliter
- Digital Photography for Print
- Digital Prepress Primer, by Joseph Marin
- Direct Mail Pal 2012
- Direct Mail Pal: A Direct Mail Production Handbook, by T.J. Tedesco, Ken Boone, Terry Woods, and John Leonard
- Direct Mail Pal—Canada: A Direct Mail Production Handbook, by T.J. Tedesco, John Leonard, and David Engel
- Field Guide to Color Reproduction, by Gary G. Field
- Flexography Primer by J. Page Crouch
- FOLD: The Professional's Guide to Folding, by Trish Witkowski, Finishing Experts Group, Inc.
- Glossary of Graphic Communications
- Graphic Arts Training Essentials: Best Practices for Student Success by Jim Rich
- Pages from Chapter 1: The Big Picture—The Landscape of Adult Learning and Chapter 2: Ask, Ask, Ask—Common Questions
- BUY BOOK
- Graphic Arts Training Essentials: Best Teaching Practices for Graphic Arts Trainers, by Jim Rich
- Gravure Primer by Cheryl L. Kasunich
- Guide to Troubleshooting for the Sheetfed Offset Press, edited by Thomas M. Destree
- Handbook for Digital Printing and Variable-Data Printing, by Penny K. Bennett, Ph.D.
- Handbook of Graphic Arts Equations, 2nd Edition by Manfred H. Breede
- Incentive, Bonus, and Recognition Plans from the Printing Industry, compiled by Printing Industries of America Human Relations Department
- Inkjet! Everything You Need to Know About Inkjet History, Technology, Markets, and Products by Frank Romano
- Introduction to Graphic Communication, by Harvey Robert Levenson, Ph.D.
- Introduction to Security Printing, by Richard D. Warner and Richard M. Adams II
- JDF Workflow: A Guide to Automation in the Graphic Communications Industry by Thomas Hoffmann-Walbeck and Sebastian Reigel
- From Chapter 6, Construction of a JDF Document: Introduction to JDF
- BUY BOOK
- Lean Printing: Cultural Imperatives for Success
- Lean Printing: Pathway to Success by Kevin Cooper, Dr. Malcolm Keif, and Ken Macro
- Lithography Primer, 3rd Edition by Daniel G. Wilson
- Managing by the Numbers by Printing Industries of America Economic & Market Research Department
- Marketing4Digital: A Guide to Print Markets, by Frank J. Romano, et al., and Digital Printing Council
- Materials Handling for the Printer, 3rd Edition, by A. John Geis
- Nine Steps to Effective and Efficient Press OKs, by Diane J. Biegert
- Operational and Performance Excellence—The Shingo Model (Book 1 of Operational Excellence Workbooks)
- Package Printing, by Dr. Nelson R. Eldred
- Paper Buying Primer by Lawrence A. Wilson
- PDF Print Production Guide, 3rd Edition, by Joseph Marin and Julie Shaffer
- Playbook for Selling Success
- From Section II—Knowledge of Self, Company, Industry, and Economy: Warm-up Exercise Analysis and Personality Type
- Principles of Color Reproduction by John A.C. Yule with introduction and update by Gary G. Field
- Print Production Management Primer by Don Merit
- Print Production Scheduling Primer by Don Merit
- Printed Electronics and the Automatic Identification of Objects by Michael L. Kleper
- Printing Estimating: Costing and Pricing Print and Digital Media, 5th Edition, by Philip K. Ruggles
- Printing Estimating Primer by Don Merit
- Printing Plant Layout and Facility Design, 3rd Edition, by A. John Geis
- Printing Production Management, 2nd Edition, by Gary G. Field
- Printing Sales Contracts
- Process Controls Primer, by Joseph Marin
- QR Codes: What You Need to Know
- From Sections 2 and 3: "Widespread adoption of QR codes" and "Marketing benefits of QR codes"
- BUY BOOK
- Ratios, compiled by Printing Industries of America Economic & Market Research Department
- Sample Union Contract Language Manual, compiled by Printing Industries of America Human Relations Department
- Secrets Revealed: A Mutual Strategy for Creatives and Printers, compiled by Printing Industries of America Experts
- Screen Printing Primer by Samuel T. Ingram
- Sheetfed Offset Press Operating, 3rd Edition, by Lloyd P. DeJidas Jr. and Thomas M. Destree
- Social Media Field Guide: A Resource for Graphic Communicators by Julie Shaffer and Mary Garnett
- Sustainability Studies in Print by Joe Deemer
- To Be a Profitable Printer, by Michael D. Moffitt
- Total Production Maintenance: A Guide for the Printing Industry, 3rd Edition, by Kenneth E. Rizzo
- Trends in Package Printing, by Dr. Nelson E. Eldred
- Typography Primer by Anthony Faiola
- Web Offset Press Operating
- Web-to-Print Primer, by Sarah McKibben and Julie Shaffer
- What the Printer Should Know About Ink by Nelson R. Eldred
- What the Printer Should Know About Paper by Lawrence A. Wilson
- Win-Top-of-Mind Positioning: Graphic Arts Sales and Marketing Excellence, by T.J. Tedesco, Mike Stevens, Henry Mortimer
- Adding Value to Print
- Competing for Print’s Thriving Future
- Operational Excellence Book 3: Cleaning and Organizing—5S for Printers
- Operational Excellence Book 2: Finding Printers’ Hidden Waste
- Operational Excellence Book 1: Operational and Performance Excellnece—The Shingo Model
Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Sample Book Chapters from Printing Industries Press
Published on Monday, April 7, 2014 (updated 05/31/2014)