Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Printing Industries of America Ratios
2013 Ratios Survey is Now Open!
Deadline Extended: June 7, 2013
About Printing Industries of America's Ratios Study
For more than 90 years, the Ratios program has been the leading financial benchmarking tool for the printing industry. Each year 16 volumes are developed from a survey of more than 500 printing firms.
Hundreds of companies have found that the Ratios helped their company become:
- more efficient
- more productive
- more confident
- more focused
- better managed
- and more profitable!
Participate in the Ratios Survey and Receive a Free Report!
2013 participants receive a free PDF of the Ratios volume!
How can you participate in the Ratios? Choose the option that is easiest for you. There are four ways to participate: Online, Survey Spreadsheet, PDF, or have MargolisBecker complete it for you.
- Online Form
This online form makes participating in the 2013 Ratios Survey easier than ever. If you participated online before or you forgot your username or password click here to access the form. If this is your first time participating online click here to create an account.
- Survey Spreadsheet
Complete the survey using Excel. Click on the link above, save the Excel file in the zip folder on your computer, and email the completed file to email@example.com.
- 2013 Survey Booklet
Complete by downloading a PDF of the survey. Right click the link above, select "Save Target As," then select the destination on your PC. Mail or fax the results to MargolisBecker.
- Have MargolisBecker Complete the Survey for You
($150 fee applies)
- Download the PDF file. Right click the link, select "Save Target As," then select the destination on your PC.
- Complete your company background information and order form (pages 6, 7, and 16) and mail along with your company's fiscal-year financial statements and year-end General Ledger Trial Balance to:
Eight Tower Bridge
161 Washington Street, Suite 430
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Published on Wednesday, August 17, 2011 (updated 05/21/2013)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.