About Premier Print Awards
The Premier Print Award Competition recognizes the highest quality printed pieces in various categories from around the world. Each year, only the most worthy pieces receive Awards of Recognition, Certificates of Merit, and the highest honor—the Benny statue. The Benny has become a universally recognized symbol for excellence in the printing industry. For more than sixty years, winners of the largest, most prestigious print competition in the world have leveraged this honor to gain a competitive advantage.
Important Dates for the 2015 Premier Print Awards Competition:
- February 2015: The Premier Print Awards Entry System Opens
- April 17: Early Bird Deadline, submit your entries before this date to get the discounted rate.
- May 15: Entry Deadline, Don’t miss the fierce competition!
- June 10–12: 2015 PPA Judging, the moment of truth for all entrants.
- Late June 2015: Winners and Non Winners Notified, Winner Kits are Mailed, and all Benny Winners are Announced.
- July 17: Return all proofs to Mike Packard at email@example.com
- July 31: If you want your ad to be included in the Premier Print Awards Supplement—distributed to 10,000 print buyers—your ad is due today. For more information, contact Mike Packard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 28: Deadline to R.S.V.P. the 2015 Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards.
- September 13: Time to shine. The Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards in Chicago, IL.
Benefits of Winning a Premier Print Award include:
- An invitation to the Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards and web2awards—Best of Category winners receive a complimentary ticket
- Inclusion in the Premier Print Awards Supplement mailed to 10,000 print buyers
- Exposure to the media with a press release from Printing Industries of America
- A Benny statue, certificate, or plaque to proudly display
- Industy recognition
- A self-promotion kit to help endorse the win
- Premier Print Award imagery to display on your promotional pieces
Recipients of the Premier Print Awards have been known to use their win as leverage in the industry. Receiving an award in the competition will show your customers that you are among the elite in the industry. And your employees can feel proud knowing they work for a highly regarded company.
Premier Print Awards Team
Lisa Rawa, Vice President, Marketing, email@example.com
Mike Packard, Sponsorship Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the following companies who graciously support the Premier Print Awards.
Patty Roy, Raymond Sanifilippo, Gina Testa, the appropriate Affilaite Manger, Member Central and June Crespo