Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE)
PIFE is a network of professionals who hold positions in finance and administration at Printing Industries of America-member printing companies. PIFE members receive information and education on what it takes to successfully manage a company’s finance and administration functions and to stay abreast of the latest technologies and keys to profitability.
PIFE members have access to the following benefits:
- PIFE Listserve — This electronic-mail forum for PIFE members only is a valuable networking and problem-solving tool.
PIFELines — A quarterly newsletter dedicated to PIFE members' professional, personal, and companies' success.
- The premier networking conferences for financial executives in the graphic arts industry:
- 2013 PIFE Spring Conference—April 8-10, Indianapolis, IN.
How do I join PIFE?
PIFE is a free core service of Printing Industries of America.PIFE membership is on an individual basis. PIFE members must be employed by Printing Industries of America-member printing companies. Email your complete contact information to email@example.com
For more information, please contact PIFE Manager Justin Goldstein by phone at 412-259-1806, fax at 412-259-1800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on Monday, September 12, 2005 (updated 01/10/2013)
- RT @MyPrintResource: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- @printrbot would you be willing to loan a device to @PrintInd? Want to show if off to legislators at Print's Voice event in DC next week!
- Looking for ways to reduce costs, waste, and setup time while adding value to products? Lean is the answer.... t.co/6EotMpuljp
- RT @PrintingNews: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind