Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Events and Training Calendar
Vision 3 Summit
Save the Dates
February 19-22, 2012
Marco Island Marriott
Marco Island, Florida
The National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL); NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES); and, Printing Industries of America have joined forces to create a dynamic new leadership conference for graphic communications executives.
Vision 3 Summit Mission
The Vision 3 Summit provides the latest intelligence covering all aspects of running a graphic communications business in the current market, economic, and political landscape. V3S takes a broad and distinctly management-level approach, providing up-to-the-moment industry trends, technology updates and market research from the standpoint of pivotal drivers in today ’s challenging environment. By combining resources of the partners, the fresh, inclusive conference provides everything the savvy executive needs to know to succeed in the 21st century graphic communications industry.
Who Should Attend
Business intelligence covering perspectives of chief marketing officers, suppliers and profit leaders; current research in digital printing applications and direct market trends; trend reviews on the marketplace, economic influences, political arena of compliance and consumer observations that impact the output of the industry.
The sessions will explore emerging and refined technology and related purchase decision information as well as financial decisions, staffing challenges, social media tools and integration of technology. In addition to the management-level viewpoint, emphasis will also be on tactical how-to advice and strategy through case studies and real world examples by the practitioners in the industry. Key industry suppliers and industry leaders are invited to address the audience in various venues.
Published on Thursday, August 25, 2011 (updated 08/25/2011)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.