Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- Sales & Marketing Executives (S&ME) Group— to join, email email@example.com
- Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE) Group— to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sustainable and Regulatory Affairs (SRA) Group— to join, email email@example.com
- Human Relations (HR) Group— to join, email HRQuestions@printing.org
- Union Employers— This listserv is for management personnel of member firms with union contract negotiations and/or administration responsibilities or oversight. Restrictions apply. To join, email HRQuestions@printing.org
- Label Printing Industries of America (LPIA)— to join, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Binding Industries Association (BIA)— to join, email email@example.com
- Production Manager Listserv - View here
- HR Update— to subscribe email HRQuestions@printing.org
- Sales & Marketing Executives (S&ME) Group— to subscribe, email Justin Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE) Group— to subscribe, email Justin Goldstein at email@example.com
- imPRINT Newsletter— to subscribe, go to http://www.printing.org/imprint and click Subscribe to imPRINT
- Economic Flash Report— to subscribe, email Ed Gleeson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print Market Update— to subscribe, email Ed Gleeson at email@example.com
- Center for Technology and Research Monthly Tech Alert— to subscribe, email Jim Workman at firstname.lastname@example.org —each issue features three or four short articles on research findings, tips on overcoming production problems, and information on emerging technologies, along with links to additional information.
Label Printing Industries of America (LPIA)— to subscribe, email Laurie Reynolds at email@example.com
- Binding Industries Association (BIA)— to subscribe, email Justin Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEN Brief - to subscribe email Mary Garnett at email@example.com
Useful Resources and Reports
- Seven–Minute Solutions— at www.printing.org/solutions —A free resource designed to offer quick, reliable, and actionable remedies for some of the everyday problems graphic communications professionals face
- Free Publications Downloads— for Members at www.printing.org/freedownloads (member login required)—Free economics, research, business, and safety reports; webinar archives; and sample chapters from our wide selection of textbooks and primers
- Book of the Month— at http://www.printing.org/bookofmonth —Each month, this site features a publication that will give the industry information needed to continue to be more successful, along with author interviews, a white paper, and a limited-time discount
- Beyond the Horizon— http://www.printing.org/page/5690
- Moving Past the Great Recession: Prints Recovery and Path for 2011–2012 and Beyond—
- Mapping the Economy and Print Markets Post Recession 2010–2011—http://www.printing.org/page/6001
- Digital Printing Council (DPC) resources, please visit their website at http://dpc.printing.org —for resources.
- Technical Hotline— For technical inquiries, contact Dillon Mooney at our Inquiry Desk toll free at 1-800-910-4283 (HOTLINE) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Downloads for Members at www.printing.org/free (member login required)—Free Research Technology Reports, Technology Bulletins (MIS and Mailing), technical articles, calculators, webinar archives, and much more! More than 100 exclusive resources for members.
For questions about membership; to create a members-only login at www.printing.org; to register for an event, webinar, or workshop; or for assistance ordering from the publications and Quality Control catalog, contact Printing Industries of America’s Member Central Department toll free at 1-800-910-4283 x770 or by email email@example.com.
Published on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 (updated 04/29/2013)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.