Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Industry Profile & Economics
About F.R.E.D. (Financial Ratios Electronic Dashboard)
F.R.E.D. is the most in-depth financial benchmarking program for the graphic communications industry. This customizable, online system allows you to see at-a-glance how your company compares with others in the industry, including industry profit leaders.
F.R.E.D. allows you to select from 175 different Ratios calculations. Here are just some that you can choose:
- Gross profit
- Factory payroll
- Employee benefits
- Utilities—heat, light, etc.
- And more!
Once you select these specific calculations for comparison, you can then choose which type of firms you would like to compare to your company. Filters include:
- Sales Range
- Digital Printing/Press
- Type of Product/Process: Printers, Label Printers, Binders, Business Forms
By subscribing to F.R.E.D., you can continuously monitor the state of your company. Such analysis and comparison may point to deviations from management’s goals or expectations. F.R.E.D. can help you improve your business, determine areas where you can save money, and help increase profit margins.
Learn More about F.R.E.D.
To learn more about how to use this tool and discover more of the benefits of subscribing to F.R.E.D., click on the following link: How to Use F.R.E.D.
For more information about Printing Industries of America’s Ratios study and F.R.E.D., contact Ed Gleeson at 800-910-4283, ext. 756 or email@example.com.
Published on Friday, February 4, 2011 (updated 02/06/2012)
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind
- RT @quickprinting: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/CQOeyCQ1D1 @PostNet @PrintInd
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/rkJKdiSsZx @PostNet @printind
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ