Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Environment & Safety
Safety—Know It, Live It Posters
Free for Members! Printing Industries of America Safety—Know It, Live It Posters
Have you seen the two new Safety—Know It, Live It Posters? Continue reading to learn more.
Printing Industries of America has created a specially important resource—a series of safety posters called Safety—Know It, Live It. The postes include general safety, the reduction of combustible dust hazards, and safe operation of powered industrial trucks.
The goal of the posters is to establish a simple pictorial and written message of safety for production employees. These posters reinforce the safety message and continually remind employees about safe practices. The design of the posters provides eye-catching graphics and bright colors in order to catch the reader’s attention.
Safety—Know It, Live It
There are three large posters available for free to download for Printing Industries of America members in high-resolution PDF format, with two new posters coming soon!
- Safety Poster—General Equipment Safety Practices (PDF)
- NEW! Safety Poster—Reduce Combustible Dust Hazards (PDF)
- NEW! Safety Poster—Safe Operation of Powered Industrial Trucks (PDF)
- Coming Soon! Safety Poster—Get to Know SDS
- Coming Soon! Safety Poster—Globally Harmonized System of Classification (GHS) Pictograms Quick Reference
Or, members can visit www.printing.org/freedownloads to download the posters (member log-in required).
For more information about the safety posters or any of the products or services offered by Printing Industries of America’s Environmental, Health, and Safety department visit www.printing.org/compliance, email us at email@example.com or call 800-910-4283, ext. 792.
Published on Thursday, February 3, 2011 (updated 06/07/2013)