Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Environment & Safety
Bureau of Labor Statistics Injury and Illness Rate
Injury, Illness, and Fatality rates are calculated from a Bureau of Labor Statistics survey of data from OSHA workplace logs. For more information on the Bureau of Labor Statistics Injury and Illness Rates, visit the BOL Injuries, Illnesses and Fatalities page http://www.bls.gov/iif/home.htm. Below are the Injury and Illness Rates for the printing industry for the following years:
- 2000 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2001 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2002 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2003 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2004 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2005 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2006 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2007 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2008 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2009 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2010 Injury and Illness Statistics
- 2011 Injury and Illness Statistics
Published on Thursday, December 23, 2010 (updated 01/10/2011)
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ
- The printing-industry Daily is out! t.co/OcssRuselO ▸ Top stories today via @PrintInd @SGIA_graphics
- @printind #HR listserve Q&A How do you manage your annual vacation accrual? We are considering a change #jointheconversation DM me #Printing
- RT @printind: Get highlights of OSHA’s focus in 2013 & the types of citations & penalties facing #printers in tomorrow's webinar...