Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Technology & Research
Communicorp, Inc. Meeting - Columbus, GA
Communicorp, Inc. is a premier full-service provider of print and marketing services. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aflac Incorporated. The company provides solutions in creative development, commercial printing, digital printing, merchandise, fulfillment, digital photography, giclée prints, digital asset management, and Web-enabled commerce to numerous Fortune 500 companies and others, both in the United States and abroad. They have embraced automation to increase productivity, quality, and response time.
March 25, 2010
- Tour of Communicorp, Inc. facility
March 26, 2010
- Welcome and introduction, including a discussion on the resources available
- CIPPI award winner: Biggest improvement in efficiency and customer responsiveness as a result of process automation
- Integration and Certification: The benefit to the printer
- MIS applications and white paper
- Ampersand Printing: The implantation of process automation and a preview of the June tour
- How to implement scheduling into a facility, a practical case study
- An update on CIP4 activities and solutions available for printers
Published on Tuesday, July 13, 2010 (updated 05/20/2013)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.