Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Technology & Research
Japs-Olson Company Meeting 2009 - Minneapolis, MN
March 25 -- 26, 2009 JDF User Group Meeting
Japs-Olson's end-to-end printing and mailing services include prepress production, variable image printing, lettershop services, data processing services, commingling and direct mail fulfillment. All of our printing services are completed in-house.
March 25, 2009
- Tour of Japs-Olson Company Facility
March 26, 2009
- Welcome and introduction, including a discussion on the resources available.
- Case study, Japs-Olson. Business decision and choices with CIM and JDF automation. How will this affect the profitability, enhance productivity, bring in new customers.
- Education challenges for automation and JDF implementations.
- Technical challenges of the move between the MIS systems – the printer perspective
- Technical challenges of the move between the MIS systems – the vendor perspective
- Open discussion: What features would you like see in current JDF implementations? What resources and developments are required to improve the connectivity?
- Case Study, Cenveo
- The problems associated with system implementation and the solutions possible – update on November meeting
- Case Study, Preview of Democrat Printing and Lithographing Co, July 2009 JDF User Group Meeting.
- New developments within CIP4
- Overview of planning layout offerings
- The MIS approach
- The use of planning software
- Case study, the use of Metrix software
Published on Tuesday, July 13, 2010 (updated 05/30/2013)