Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Heidelberg Six-Pocket Stitchmaster ST350 Saddle Stitcher
The ST350 saddle stitcher has recently been donated to Printing Industries of America by Heidelberg USA. It is currently being installed in the association’s headquarters and, like the rest of the equipment there, will be devoted to research, training, and internal production. This page documents the installation of the stitcher, operator training, and the first jobs produced.
The ST350 saddle stitcher produces high-quality, saddle-stitched books for short-, medium-, and long-run lengths, with formats ranging from 3–1/8” x 4–3/4 inches up to 12–3/8” x 18–11/16 inches. The ST350 is set up either by the operator keying in the trimmed and untrimmed sizes on the touch screen or automatically from CIP/JDF information communicated via network software.
Among its many features is that it uses servo motors to automatically synchronize the saddle chain with pocket feeders and the stitcher, tucker, and trimmer. The ST 350 combines ease of operation, high productivity, and integrates easily into management workflow.
Training is in full swing
The first run on the stitcher
Power to the machine
4th and 5th blades
Close up details of the installation
The installation picks up speed
The location is prepared, the stitcher is unloaded and the installation begins
Published on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 (updated 07/19/2010)
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L email@example.com
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ
- The printing-industry Daily is out! t.co/OcssRuselO ▸ Top stories today via @PrintInd @SGIA_graphics
- @printind #HR listserve Q&A How do you manage your annual vacation accrual? We are considering a change #jointheconversation DM me #Printing
- RT @printind: Get highlights of OSHA’s focus in 2013 & the types of citations & penalties facing #printers in tomorrow's webinar...