Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Technology & Research
Version 6.0 Test Forms
Version 6.0 Test Forms combine a diagnostic test form and a color management test form into one amazing new tool!
The Version 6.0 Test Forms come in the following sizes:
- 35 x 50 – 8 color
42 x 62 – 8 color
25 x 38 – 4, 6, 8 color
19 x 25 – 4, 6, 8 color
Each of these test forms incorporate many targets to help printers diagnose problems on press, including targets that focus on resolution, registration, image fit, mottle, and gray balance. The forms also include tone scales, vignettes, ladder targets, color bars, digital register analysis targets, and quality control photographs. Each test form is accompanied by an extensive user’s guide that outlines each of the targets and describes how to use the form to produce quality print.
A new unique feature of this product is the color management designation area within the form. There is an area left intentionally blank on these test forms where the user is able to drop in any color management target they might require, many of which are included on the CD with the form. Included are the ANSI IT8.7/4-2005 target and the ECI 2002 target as well as Printing Industries of America’s Photo Montage page that can be used for visual evaluation of the press’s conditions. This enables printers to test the press both mechanically and visually when needs arise. It also allows printers a space to incorporate their own test targets as well as artwork, cartons, and labels for specific clients.
Published on Friday, June 11, 2010 (updated 05/23/2013)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.