Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
BIA Emerging Leader Award
Since 2009, BIA recognizes an exceptional young professional of merit and accomplishment with the BIA Emerging Leader Award. This award honors young professionals who are in the beginning stages of their careers, but already making an impact on the industry.
- Nominees must be either 35 years of age or younger.
- The recipient demonstrates innovative thinking, a commitment to the advancement of the graphic finishing, custom loose leaf, or supplier community, exemplary leadership qualities, and is making significant impact on his/her company.
- The strong desire to enhance their leadership capacity and the drive to develop innovative, effective, and responsible management practices.
- Please submit a thoughtful essay describing why the nominee should be eligible for the emerging leader award.
- Nominations due to BIA by Friday March 18, 2011. The award recipient will be chosen by a selection committee and will be honored before hundreds of his or her peers at the 2011 BIA Annual Conference May 23-25, Omni ChampionsGate, Florida.
- 2009 Justin Goldstein, BIA Manager.
Return your nomination via mail, fax or email directly to:
Binding Industries Association
Emerging Leader Award
200 Deer Run Road
Sewickley, PA 15143
Phone: (412)259-1806; Fax: (412)259-1800; Email: email@example.com
Published on Monday, March 1, 2010 (updated 10/29/2010)