Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Technology & Research
The best way to diagnose a printing problem, control color conditions, and optimize press operation is to analyze press performance regularly. Printing Industries of America carries a variety of test forms to help do just that.
A test form is a comprehensive diagnostic and measurement tool designed to help the printer achieve quality color printing with less waste and reduced makeready time. These test forms contain numerous diagnostic, characterization, and process control targets. Each target within the test forms has been specifically designed to enable prepress and press operators to manage the platemaking and printing process while conforming to known standards and specifications. Version 6.0 Test Forms combine a diagnostic test form and a color management test form into one amazing new tool
Because Printing Industries of America test forms are provided as digital files that incorporate several PostScript elements, they can also be used to diagnose and calibrate the imagesetter or platesetter.
Digital Test Forms Optimized to analyze the performance of both the digital print engine and device, these forms allow you to improve the productivity and predictability of your digital printing
Sheetfed Test Forms These include the Version 6.0 Test Forms combine a diagnostic test form and a color management test form into one amazing new tool
Web Test Forms Unique two sided forms to carry out press acceptance, benchmarking of performance and diagnostics of the mechanical press condition
Diagnostic Test Forms How well are you drying your UV inks? This innovative form helps you diagnose your UV drying capabilities. To assess the press configuration specific ghosting and register forms for offset presses
Published on Friday, June 18, 2010 (updated 03/05/2013)
- Love it! RT @PrintMediaCentr: MAXIMIZE Your Tweets [infographic] t.co/v77xLvjjyH #socialmedia #integrated_print #printmedia #print
- #Digital_Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive--Dr. Ronnie Davis featured in the @WSJ t.co/FwzSW8kcuo #print #economy
- Members, check out how you can save with @Performplus as part of the National Buying Power Program! t.co/B6LNfLAaNg
- @PrintInd Any photos of this nut up there? #printrocks
- I posted 101 photos on Facebook in the album "Integrated Print Forum 2013" t.co/ZbtwIspNJ0