Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Education Awards of Excellence Nomination Procedures
How to Nominate Someone
- Using the selection criteria as a guideline, provide a detailed description of the candidate’s major contributions and/or significant accomplishments. Descriptions should be no longer than three pages.
- Complete the nomination form. Note: it is not necessary to submit nominations for both categories.
- You may include letters of support, a formal biographical description, or a résumé for the candidate, but these items are not required.
- Submit all required and supplemental material to:
Michael Packard, CMP
Printing Industries of America
200 Deer Run Rd
Sewickley, PA 15143
Nominations are judged by a selection committee comprised of educators and individuals from the graphic communications industry. More consideration will be given to candidates who have made significant contributions to education and training that go beyond routine professional responsibilities.
The selection committee may recommend a Certificate of Recognition in lieu of an Award of Excellence. Selection committee decisions are final. Omissions of any necessary information will disqualify the submission.
Nominations must be postmarked, faxed, or emailed by May 15, 2013.
For more information, contact Michael Packard at 800-910-4283, ext. 704 or email@example.com.
Published on Friday, June 3, 2011 (updated 01/02/2013)