Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- LPIA Industry Focus
- Shaffer Impact Report
- The Magainze (official magazine of Printing Industries of America) - http://www.printing.org/page/4507
- Bookstore - https://system.printing.org/
- Economic Reports - http://www.printing.org/page/4308
- Listserv (members only)
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/printingindustries
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/205780
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/printind
- The Value of Print - http://value.printing.org/
- Buying Power Programs - http://www.printing.org/buyingpower
- Technical Workshops & Teachers Program - http://training.printing.org/
- Technical Hotline - http://www.printing.org/hotline
- NEW! Integrated Print Center - http://ipc.printing.org/
- Technology & Research - http://www.printing.org/ctr
- Government Affairs - http://www.printing.org/govaffairs
- Industry Profile & Economics - http://www.printing.org/economics
- Environmental & Safety - http://www.printing.org/ehs
- Human Relations - http://www.printing.org/humanrelations
To learn more about the products, services, and resources of LPIA, please utilize the links on the left hand side of this page or contact Laurie Reynolds, Director of Planning & Logistics by phone at 800-910-4283 X802 or via email at email@example.com.
Published on Monday, May 11, 2009 (updated 06/07/2013)