Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Services and Resources
Did you know that LPIA membership is company-wide?This means that every member of your team has the opportunity to take full advantage of what LPIA has to offer.Need more?As a Special Interest Group of Printing Industries of America, LPIA members can also take advantage of the products, services, and expertise of Printing Industries of America. Go to www.printing.org to get the latest details on:
- Environmental, Health, & Safety
- Government Affairs
- Research, Testing, & Technology
- Center for Digital Technology & The Digital Printing Council
- Print Sales & Marketing Executives (S&ME)
- Printing Industry Financial Executives (PIFE)
- Economics & Market Research
- Center for Lean Manufacturing
- Custom Training & Events
- Industry Recognitions & Awards
- Buying Power Programs
- Webinars, Conferences, Programs
- Social Media & Blogs
- And more!
Looking for local resources?The local affiliates in your area offer a wealth of resources, products, and services that address the specific needs you have based on your geographic location. For more information on the affiliate in your area, please visit www.printing.org/affiliates today!
Published on Monday, May 11, 2009 (updated 07/28/2010)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.