Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Industry Profile & Economics
Quarterly Market Survey
Every quarter the Printing Industries of America’s Economic and Market Research team surveys members on current business conditions. We collect sales, expense, pricing, profitability, and employment data every quarter. We also ask questions on current issues to find out how they are affecting you, our member, so we can take the necessary actions to help. Some examples of areas where we have asked for member input include postal issues, strategies for cutting costs in the current economic environment, accounting standards, and current use of different ancillary services and digital technologies and their effect on your bottom line.
We email the results to all participants six weeks after the end of each quarter and post the results online two weeks later for all members to view. This data is also used to write Flash Reports and economic forecasts.
The survey is emailed to the main contact at each member company three weeks after the end of each quarter. To be added to this email list please contact Ed Gleeson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-259-1756.
Published on Thursday, April 30, 2009 (updated 05/24/2011)
- RT @MyPrintResource: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- @printrbot would you be willing to loan a device to @PrintInd? Want to show if off to legislators at Print's Voice event in DC next week!
- Looking for ways to reduce costs, waste, and setup time while adding value to products? Lean is the answer.... t.co/6EotMpuljp
- RT @PrintingNews: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind