Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Industry Profile & Economics
Human Resource Reports
On a biannual basis the Economics Department conducts an extensive compensation and benefits study for the industry. From this data we publish two reports:Management/Administrative Compensation and Benefits Report and the Sales Employee Compensation and Benefits Report. We also use this data and information collected from our Quarterly Print Market Survey to write special features for members like the two reports included in this section: Health Care Cost and Coverage in the Printing Industry and Staffing the Future: Human Resource Needs in the Printing Industry.
Published on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 (updated 10/13/2009)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.