Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Industry Profile & Economics
Print Compensation and Benefit Survey Central
2009 Compensation and Benefits Survey—This survey will be available for member participation in June 2009.
A key requirement for effective human resource management is current and accurate information on compensation and benefits. Printing Industries of America’s 2009 Compensation and Benefits Survey collects this information and makes it available to members. Dozens of HR professionals in the graphic arts industry have assisted us in updating our 2009 survey form to better meet the needs of today’s printer. By completing this survey you can receive up to three free reports on this valuable topic. All information is confidential and will be aggregated for statistical analysis. No individual data will be released.
In an effort to provide members with compensation and benefits data faster we created an online survey to increase survey processing speed. Please complete the survey by August 31, 2009. The earlier you participate, the sooner we can provide you with data for your 2010 budget planning.
All members that complete either of the survey options below will receive the following two reports free: “2009–2010 Survey of Printing Management and Administrative Compensation” and “2009–2010 Survey of Sales Compensation.”
Published on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 (updated 05/06/2009)
- @RicohTweets @eryc_eyl @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd ...thanks!
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- TY! RT @julieshafferpia: More #FF love for #IPF13 friends @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco, @PrintMediaCentr & of course @NuttyFrankie
- @JulieShafferPIA @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco @PrintMediaCentr I'm doing a #FF tail shake <3 #IPF13