Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Industry Profile & Economics
In-Plant Ratios Survey
This year, we will be conducting a financial benchmarking study specially designed for in-plant printers. All Printing Industries of America member participants receive the new In-plant Ratios study results for free. You are urged to take the time to participate. Why? Because analysis of financial statements, such as the Ratios, is critical to the management of any division within a company. It allows management to evaluate company operations and, by the use of these Ratios studies, compare their firm’s print department to other in-plant printers.
All directions for completing the survey are included in the Excel file. Save the file to your PC and be sure to “Enable Macros.” If you have any questions please contact Ed Gleeson at email@example.com or 412-259-1756.
Published on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 (updated 04/14/2011)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.