Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Turnkey Training Curriculums
Customer Education Training Programs
Printing Industries of America’s Customer Education program can to do it for you. This series is intended to improve communication between printer and client by creating ready-to-implement training. The handouts, presentation, discussion points, planning strategies, and even the promotional materials are all done for you. All a printer has to do is present it to clients.
So Easy to Use—Just Add Customers!
Kit components Include:
- Instructor’s Manual with:
- Printout of the PowerPoint program
- Instructor talking points
- Expert planning and teaching tips
- Instructional CD-ROM with:
- Complete 90-minute PowerPoint presentation, which can be customized
- Instructor talking points in notes for each slide
- Session handouts
- Promotional materials—customizable postcard and email copy
- Companion textbook for additional content or reference
- Order more as gifts for those who attend your educational sessions
Communicating Color Effectively
The Communicating Color Effectively Customer Education Program is designed for the printer to show his or her client how to discuss color. Minimize the wasted time, effort, and frayed client/printer relationships that result from poor communication. Teach your customers about the color limitations in the printing process—including the effect of paper, lighting conditions, and ink—to establish reasonable expectations. All of the components are included plus a prerecorded webinar presented by the author and a copy of The Field Guide to Color Reproduction.
Purchase this in the Online Store.
Creating Bulletproof PDFs
The Creating Bulletproof PDFs Customer Education Program kit contains the essential items needed for setting up and conducting a professional, information-packed, 90-minute session that walks customers through the process of creating print-perfect files, using Acrobat 7, and eliminating common PDF problems through step-by-step instructions and screen captures. As a bonus, the popular PDF Print Production Guide, is included too!
Purchase this in the Online Store.
For questions about program content and implementation, contact Amy Woodall, director of technical information, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-910-4283 x764.
Published on Monday, April 27, 2009 (updated 03/14/2013)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.