Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Turnkey Training Curriculums
Turnkey Training Curriculums
Training Curriculums and Teaching Packages
The printing industry continues to face many challenges, including:
- Increased competition,
- Rapid advances in technology
- Staff that is often diverse in background and knowledge
The need for organized, structured, consistent training is critical, yet time for preparation and classes is at a premium.
Printing Industries of America offers full-scale courses covering both knowledge (concepts) and operations (operating procedures). These comprehensive courses include:
Printing Industries of America also offers shorter, fast-paced, quick studies in:
- Orientation to Graphic Communications
- Customer Education Programs
- Amputation Prevention
These can be completed in as little as one sitting and are ideal for students or customer education programs.
The Printing Industries of America Curriculum Programs are designed for training and re-training staff quickly and effectively in the convenience of your own facility. Their organized and timely content brings credibility and convenience to your classroom.
All of the program packages contain the elements needed to prepare, organize, and present training in a traditional classroom or in a workplace setting. Broken into tasks and modules, the curriculums provide a turnkey solution to your training needs: lesson plans, training tips, worksheets, quizzes, notes, and a CD-ROM—everything an instructor needs to conduct the course effectively.
Curriculum Features and Benefits
Ready-to-use. Open the manuals and you’re ready to go. Everything needed for a training course is there—lesson notes, hands-on activities, SOP checklists, review questions, movie clips, job aids, and more.
Organized. Content is conveniently organized in a modular fashion for easier teaching and learning.
Customizable. Templates are provided on the CD-ROM for all SOP checklists so they can be customized to a facility’s own equipment and procedures.
Save time. Materials are ready-to-go. Trainers don’t have to start from scratch to create content, organize lessons, make worksheets, or find visuals. It’s all done for them!
Increase knowledge. New hires get a strong foundation of essential principles and operating procedures to apply immediately in their daily activities.
Optimize productivity. Greater knowledge and understanding of equipment and processes leads to faster job turnover, fewer reworks, and less machine downtime.
Enhance communication. Greater knowledge and understanding leads to better communication within and between other departments, leading to more questions, clearer answers, and fewer problems.
Improve morale and retention. Trainees get a greater sense of self-worth and an appreciation for the value of their job to the whole operation.
Purchase kits and curriculums in the Online Store
Download the Printing Industries Press Publications Catalog: Special Training Curriculum Edition
Published on Thursday, February 28, 2013 (updated 03/05/2013)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.