Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
For Individual Customers
With few exceptions, Printing Industries Press books may be returned, in new condition, for a full refund within 30 days of shipment date.
Please note: Due to the nature (data or format) of the following products, returns are not accepted and sales should be considered final: Ratios volumes, Marketing4Digital sets, Research and Technology Reports, any PDF-only product, eBooks, any webinar, digital quality control products, compensation surveys, incentive plan reports, and samples manuals.
If you are unsure of whether the material you are considering will fit your needs, please contact Printing Industries of America at 412-741-6860 in advance to speak with a staff member who can help you select the appropriate report(s).
When making a return, please include the original invoice or packing list and detail the reasons for the return. Return shipping charges must be paid by the customer. Original shipping and handling charges as well as any rush charges are non-refundable.
For credit card payments, a credit will be issued to your account as the merchandise is received. Please allow two billing cycles for credit to appear on your account statement. All other refunds will be made by check in the name of the paying party.
For Retail Customers
Retail booksellers may return unsold books, in perfect condition, within six (6) months of date of purchase and will receive a credit on their account toward their next order. Books must be received in like-new condition, so please pack returns with care; credit will not be issued for damaged books that cannot be returned to inventory. No prior permission is required for returns, but please include a debit memo stating original invoice numbers and reason for return. Credit memos are good for one year.
Send products via UPS or other trackable shipping service to:
Printing Industries of America
Attn: Member Central
200 Deer Run Road
Sewickley, PA 15143
Questions about your order?
Call 800-910-4283 x770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference your Order Number when inquiring.
Member Central agents available Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Published on Friday, April 24, 2009 (updated 07/29/2011)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.