Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Questions about your order?
Call 800-910-4283 x770 or email email@example.com.
Please reference your Order Number when inquiring.
Member Central agents available Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Orders to U.S. Addresses
Add $4.95 for the order and $2.00 for each item (i.e., Quantity x $2.00).
Orders to Canadian Addresses
Add $15.00 for the order and $2.00 for each item (i.e., Quantity x $2.00).
Orders Shipped Outside the U.S. and Canada
Add $40.00 for the order and $5.00 for each item (i.e., Quantity x $5.00).
If you require Next-Day or 2nd-Day service, place your order by phone by calling 800-910-4283 x770.
Orders usually ship within 24 hours. Orders for overnight delivery should be placed by phone and must be placed by noon Eastern time. While every effort will be made to process and ship the order that same day, next-day delivery is not guaranteed.
How We Deliver
All U.S., Canadian, and Mexican orders will be shipped via ground service UPS. Shipments outside of North America will be by FedEx International, or another traceable service. Duty and brokerage charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Please use your street address as the shipping address; we cannot deliver to a post office box.
All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars and must be prepaid in U.S. dollars. Payment by credit card is preferred; VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards are accepted.
If paying by check, checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank, made payable to Printing Industries of America, and clearly marked “Payable in U.S. dollars.”
Wire transfers are available as an alternate form of payment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for necessary information.
A pro forma invoice for an order can be furnished upon request. Fax 412-749-9891 for shipping and handling charges.
Many Printing Industries Press titles are available from Amazon.com and may be ordered online at www.amazon.com.
Published on Friday, April 24, 2009 (updated 08/25/2009)
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- TY! RT @julieshafferpia: More #FF love for #IPF13 friends @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco, @PrintMediaCentr & of course @NuttyFrankie
- @JulieShafferPIA @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco @PrintMediaCentr I'm doing a #FF tail shake <3 #IPF13
- Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF