Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Technology & Research
The primary ways offset printers can achieve and maintain a competitive edge are to employ effective marketing management, optimize processes, and utilize efficient production control systems. Printing Industries of America’s Center for Technology and Research (formerly GATF) provides the most extensive resources and hands-on support in the industry to enable offset printers to meet these global challenges.
Published on Monday, March 23, 2009 (updated 07/14/2011)
- Love it! RT @PrintMediaCentr: MAXIMIZE Your Tweets [infographic] t.co/v77xLvjjyH #socialmedia #integrated_print #printmedia #print
- #Digital_Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive--Dr. Ronnie Davis featured in the @WSJ t.co/FwzSW8kcuo #print #economy
- Members, check out how you can save with @Performplus as part of the National Buying Power Program! t.co/B6LNfLAaNg
- @PrintInd Any photos of this nut up there? #printrocks
- I posted 101 photos on Facebook in the album "Integrated Print Forum 2013" t.co/ZbtwIspNJ0