Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Industry Profile & Economics
Economics and research reports build on the raw data and statistics released by the U.S. government or generated from Printing Industries of America. These reports offer analysis and insights that will keep your company on the leading edge.
Bookmark this page for timely articles relating to print-specific economic trends.
Have questions? Contact Ron Davis, Printing Industries of America Chief Economist, at email@example.com, or Ed Gleeson, Manager, Economic/Market Research, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach the department by phone at 412-741-6860 ext. 756 or toll-free at 800-910-4283 ext. 756.
Published on Thursday, March 19, 2009 (updated 10/16/2009)
- RT @quickprinting: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/CQOeyCQ1D1 @PostNet @PrintInd
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/rkJKdiSsZx @PostNet @printind
- Email from Stuart Margolis Ratio deadline June 7. PPI & @PrintInd members can have RATIOS done $150 w/ 2012 P&L email@example.com
- Missing the Optimizing Color Workshop? Check out these great resources on managing and controlling… t.co/X8Y0vMiHxQ
- The printing-industry Daily is out! t.co/OcssRuselO ▸ Top stories today via @PrintInd @SGIA_graphics