Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Every week that Congress is in session, Printing Industries of America publishes the imPRINT e-newsletter. This member benefit features the latest updates about Printing Industries advocacy on behalf of the industry, updates on critical legislation, and updates on changes in the political scene.
imPRINT also allows subscribers direct, easy access to Printing Industries of America’s online Legislative Action Center, where users may send an e-fax to Congress, submit an online Op-Ed or Letter to the Editor to local or national media, track key bills and legislation, and view detailed schedules for the U.S. Senate and U.S. House, including key committee actions. The online Legislative Action Center also provides contact information for federal and state lawmakers and executive branch agencies.
Additionally, Printing Industries is now publishing a quarterly update on health care reform, imPRINT Health.
To unsubscribe please follow the unsubscribe link in the email or send an email to: email@example.com requesting to be removed from the list.
Published on Thursday, March 19, 2009 (updated 10/20/2009)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.