Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Pro-Print • Pro-Business
Did you know that the legislation being debated right now in Congress includes:
- Mandated employer-provided health insurance
- Required levels of premium contributions
- Federally-set standards of coverage businesses must provide
- And tax hikes
Is your business ready to let this happen or do you want a second opinion? If your answer is YES on a second opinion, please visit the PrintPAC website for more information on the only political action committee dedicated solely to representing the interest of our industry.
One hundred percent of PrintPAC funds go to support pro-print, pro-business lawmakers who walk the walk on policies we advocate.
Published on Monday, September 19, 2005 (updated 08/17/2011)
- Optimizing color workshop attendees are in the second day of hands-on training at headquarters! t.co/0wxeb9AGbL
- If you live in #NewYork Support #NY Legislation to Continue Paper-Based Bills at No Charge @TwoSidesUS t.co/eh9VCkP4S8 #print #paper
- Is your company planning a Memorial Day or Summer Picnic? Summer picnics are a perfect opportunity to... t.co/KL3ie19ipt
- Get highlights of OSHA’s focus in 2013 & the types of citations & penalties facing #printers in tomorrow's webinar t.co/SU7joLpENd
- Love it! RT @PrintMediaCentr: MAXIMIZE Your Tweets [infographic] t.co/v77xLvjjyH #socialmedia #integrated_print #printmedia #print