Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Industry Profile & Economics
Economic Data Links
Consumer Price Index: General page and national overview measuring changes in the prices paid by urban consumers for a representative basket of goods and services also associated with most major “cost of living indexes”
Detailed CPI Database: For specific sectors/regions and/or products
Inflation Calculator: Calculate the buying power of dollars in different time periods in one easy step
Producer Price Index:General page and national overview that measures the average change over time in the selling prices received by U.S. producers for their output
Producer Price Index: For specific sectors/regions and/or products—including the printing industry and the paper industry
National Unemployment Rate: General page and national overview
Gross Domestic Product: General page and national overview—Measures economic output for the U.S. on an aggregate level
Gross State Product: General page and national overview—Measures total economic output for the U.S. on a state by state level
Balance of Payments and International Trade: General page and national overview—Measures international movement of goods and services, as well as direct investment by product type and country of origin/destination
Import/Export Price Indexes: General page and national overview containing data on changes in the prices of nonmilitary goods and services traded between the U.S. and the rest of the world
Leading Economic Indicators: General page providing the most recent data on 14 leading economic indicators that anticipate the direction in which the economy is headed.
Selected Interest Rates: General page that provides historical data on a wide range of interest rates including: the federal funds rate, treasury bills, commercial paper, CDs and corporate bonds
Currency Exchange Rates: Expresses the exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and other foreign currencies.
Currency Exchange Calculator: Converts values of certain currencies into different denominations using the most recently available exchange rates.
Published on Friday, December 16, 2005 (updated 05/06/2009)
- @PrintInd Any photos of this nut up there? #printrocks
- I posted 101 photos on Facebook in the album "Integrated Print Forum 2013" t.co/ZbtwIspNJ0
- @PrintMediaCentr Well 3D #printing (me) showed up @PrintInd - that count? #printmedia #print #IPF13 t.co/KK4uAnryta
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- @OceNorthAmerica I got to see first paw your amazing flatbed @printind during #IPF13 #impressive t.co/lMhhQ6vFLY