Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Judging the Competition
The competition is judged by a team of distinguished professionals from the graphic arts community. These judges come from around the world and are chosen for their extensive knowledge of the printing process.
The judging is an anonymous process. Each entry is assigned a bar code when it is received; the bar code is the only identification on the piece when the judges review the entry. The judges cannot know which company submitted a particular entry.*
Judges look at a number of qualities when determining winners. Only those pieces exhibiting technical superiority are considered. Judges eliminate from contention any piece with obvious flaws such as hickeys, streaking, hazing, mottling, slurring, etc.
Some of the print characteristics considered by the judges include:
- Even application of color
- Degree of difficulty
- And the many variables that go into producing the final product
The judges may also consider the overall look and design that makes it an effective and graphically appealing piece.
Please note that the judges may choose not to award a Benny when the entries in a particular category do not meet their criteria for excellence.
*In some instances, the entering company is part of the submitted piece; for example, the entries in the category “Self-Promotion.”
For questions regarding the judging process, contact the Michael Packard at 800-910-4283 ext. 704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on Thursday, January 5, 2006 (updated 12/17/2012)
- @PrintInd Ink and paper is far less harmful than electronic media. Where does all that electricity come from? Coal and oil.
- Have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend!
- #FF A big THANKS to our fellow tweeters educating people on #print! @XeroxCorp @PrintInd @PrintinColorado @TwoSidesUS
- @csrdave It's from Daniel Goleman & Gregory Norris "How Green Is My iPad" The New York Times, in the Misconceptions section of the FlipBook
- @signanddisplay A3: In the States, there are @PrintInd affiliates that offer training anyone could benefit from. I know I did. #talkprint.