Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Stay on the cutting edge of graphic arts technology: Join TAGA today and be prepared for the future!
- As a TAGA member, you receive:
- Annual TAGA Proceedings – a perfect-bound book of executive summaries (abstracts) of all the papers presented at the annual conference with a CD-ROM of full papers, color images, and complete proceedings.
- Discounted registration to theTAGA Annual Technical Conference held each spring.
- Free subscription to the TAGA Newsletter.
- Free subscription to the current issue of theTAGA Journal.
- Free subscription to Printing Industries of America: The Magazine—TAGA members have access to the digital version of this valuable resource, which includes both the current issue and archives of Printing Industries of America’s technical magazine. Click here for access: http://www.printing.org/page/4508
- Discounts on back issues of the TAGA Proceedings. To order, visit the TAGA Store at www.taga.org/bookstore. Access to other valuable resources on the www.taga.org website
- And as always, a valuable network for your professional activities. TAGA unites researchers from all over the world from a diverse set of disciplines related to graphic media. It is a source for learning, keeping abreast of advances in the industry, and testing and developing new ideas.
- Extra Corporate Sponsor Benefits:
- -Includes membership for three representatives of the company
- -Company can send up to three employees to the TAGA Annual Technical Conference at the reduced TAGA Member rate
- -Link to company website from the TAGA website
- -Listing in all TAGA publications
TAGA memberships are held for the calendar year by individuals. In order to receive member discounts on Conference admission or Proceedings, your membership must be current (within the calendar year). Professional, and Retired members are eligible to vote. Corporations and institutions are accepted for corporate membership but are not eligible to vote.
There are four classes of membership:
- Professional ($125 USD)
An active participant in the field of graphic technology. (Register online at https://www.printing.org/form/5727)
- Retired ($50 USD)
An individual who has maintained active membership in TAGA and has retired from continuous active participation in the graphic arts industry or education. (Proof of retirement is required for registration, please contact TAGA at 412-259-1706 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
Undergraduate/Graduate Student ($50 USD)
A full-time student enrolled in a graphic arts, science, engineering, or other appropriate curriculum at an accredited institution. Student membership registration is NOT available on-line. Proof of student status is required. Student registration is managed by student chapter advisors. Please contact TAGA's Vice President of Education, Martin Habekost, for more information at email@example.com)
Corporate Sponsor ($1,500 USD)
A corporation or institution engaged in graphic arts or allied industries or in research or education for the industry. Corporate Sponsorship is NOT available on-line. Please contact Mark Bohan at 412-259-1782 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
Published on Monday, May 1, 2006 (updated 04/15/2013)
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- TY! RT @julieshafferpia: More #FF love for #IPF13 friends @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco, @PrintMediaCentr & of course @NuttyFrankie
- @JulieShafferPIA @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco @PrintMediaCentr I'm doing a #FF tail shake <3 #IPF13
- Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF