Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Immigration Officials Says New U.S. Passport Card Good for I-9 Form Purposes.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has confirmed that the new U.S. Passport Card, which is now in full production, may be used in the I-9 process. The passport card is a wallet-sized document for land and sea travel between the United States and Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean and Bermuda, but it is not valid for international travel by air. As with the traditional passport book, the new passport card is considered a "List A" document that may be presented by newly hired employees during the employment eligibility verification process to show work-authorized status. The card can also be accepted by employers participating in the federal government's E-Verify program. http://travel.state.gov/passport/ppt_card/ppt_card_3926.html
Published on Monday, October 13, 2008 (updated 04/21/2009)
- RT @MyPrintResource: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- @printrbot would you be willing to loan a device to @PrintInd? Want to show if off to legislators at Print's Voice event in DC next week!
- Looking for ways to reduce costs, waste, and setup time while adding value to products? Lean is the answer.... t.co/6EotMpuljp
- RT @PrintingNews: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind