Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Premier Print Awards
The pieces have been judged and the winners have been chosen in the 2013 Premier Print Awards. The Best of Category, Award of Recognition, and Certificate of Merit winners will be announced in the coming weeks. Stay tuned to see which companies have been awarded in 2013.
Start planning now for the 2013 Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards and web2awards. For information about this exciting event, visit www.printing.org/gala or contact Mike Packard at email@example.com.
Important Dates for the 2013 compeition:
- July 8: Return all proofs to Mike Packard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 12: If you want your ad to be included in the Premier Print Awards Supplement—sent to 10,000 print buyers—your ad is due today. For more information, contact Mike Packard at email@example.com.
- August 9: Attending the Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards and web2awards? Your R.S.V.P. is due today.
- September 8: Time to shine. The Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards and web2awards is tonight in Chicago, IL.
About Premier Print Awards
The Premier Print Award Competition recognizes the highest quality printed pieces in various categories from around the world. Each year, only the most worthy pieces receive Awards of Recognition, Certificates of Merit, and the highest honor—the Benny statue. The Benny has become a universally recognized symbol for excellence in the printing industry. For more than sixty years, winners of the largest, most prestigious print competition in the world have leveraged this honor to gain a competitive advantage.
Benefits of Winning a Premier Print Award include:
- An invitation to the Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards and web2awards—Best of Category winners receive a complimentary ticket
- Inclusion in the Premier Print Awards Supplement mailed to 10,000 print buyers
- Exposure to the media with a press release from Printing Industries of America
- A Benny statue, certificate, or plaque to proudly display
- Industy recognition
- A self-promotion kit to help endorse the win
- Premier Print Award imagery to display on your promotional pieces
Recipients of the Premier Print Awards have been known to use their win as leverage in the industry. Receiving an award in the competition will show your customers that you are among the elite in the industry. And your employees can feel proud knowing they work for a highly regarded company.
Premier Print Awards Team
Lisa Rawa, Vice President, Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Packard, Sponsorship Manager, email@example.com
Published on Saturday, October 22, 2005 (updated 06/14/2013)