For over three decades, the Binding Industries Association's annual Product of Excellence awards recognized outstanding examples of craftsmanship. Winning a Product of Excellence award tells your customers and prospects that the work your company produces is among the very best.
Entry deadline: February 21, 2014
A Competitive Advantage
Winning can set you apart from the competition and secure new business. Winning companies use their triumph to solidify client relationships, grow their business, and enhance their standing in the marketplace.
Every company produces pieces that are outstanding. From around the world, binderies, graphic finishers, and information packaging companies send their work to be judged against that of their peers. There is no other contest like this in the graphic arts industry! Get the recognition you deserve!
Product of Excellence Winners Receive:
- A prestigious personalized plaque to display commemorating your achievement
- Recognition in a press releases announcing all winners to the media
- Widespread promotion to the 14,000 readers of The Binding Edge
- Your company’s name and link on www.printing.org/poeawards
- Your winning piece displayed at the 2014 BIA Annual Conference.*
- Link to winners listing to be included in Printing Industries of America: The Magazine—mailed to top printing executives across the county
*The top winning pieces from this year’s competition will be on display at the 2014 BIA Annual Conference,March 31–April 2, at The Fairmont Hotel Dallas, Dallas, TX. This is the definitive event where graphic finishers, binders, custom loose-leaf manufacturers, information packaging companies, and industry suppliers come together.
In addition to the networking opportunities, attendees can take part in more than a dozen sessions, interactive presentations and roundtables, and participate in plant tours showcasing real-world applications. Learn more about the 2014 BIA Annual Conference by visiting www.printing.org/biaconference.
For more information, please contact Michael Packard, Director, Binding Industries Association, by phone at 412-259-1704 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BIA would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous support