Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Frederick D. Kagy Education Award of Excellence
Recognizing an exemplary middle school, high school, or community college graphic communications program
Sponsored by the Printing Industries of America’s Ben Franklin Honor Society
Deadline: The deadline for nominations is June 15, 2013.
Why Nominate a School Program?
Kagy Award recipients join sixteen years of notable academic programs such as those at Waukesha County Technical College, Brighton High School, and Frederick County Career and Technology Center. An imaged lithographic stone is presented to the school to recognize this achievement. In addition, the winning school can select up to $1,000 worth of textbooks published by Printing Industries Press.
This year’s Kagy Award will be presented to a program representative from the winning school at Printing Industries of America’s Fall Administrative Meetings, November 15-17, 2013 in Chicago, IL. This forum hosts an impressive audience of industry leaders, including boards of directors and committee members from Printing Industries of America, its Ben Franklin Honor Society, and the Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF).
Only graphic communications programs offered by middle schools, high schools, or junior/community colleges are considered for this award. Nominations are valid for three years, and previously recognized programs are not eligible.
There is no entry fee, but a nominated school must be staffed by at least one Printing Industries teacher member. To inquire if a school is staffed by a Printing Industries teacher member or to purchase a $49 annual teacher membership, call 800-910-4283
For more information, contact Michael Packard at 800-910-4283, ext. 704 or email@example.com.
Published on Friday, September 2, 2011 (updated 01/23/2013)
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- TY! RT @julieshafferpia: More #FF love for #IPF13 friends @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco, @PrintMediaCentr & of course @NuttyFrankie
- @JulieShafferPIA @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco @PrintMediaCentr I'm doing a #FF tail shake <3 #IPF13
- Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF