Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Postal reform continues to be one of the top priorities heading into the new Congress. Strides were made at the end of the 112th Congress, but postal reform never made it past the finish line. With that effort still somewhat fresh, postal reform will be one of the more urgent matters before the 113th Congress. After a recent default in the summer of 2012 and announcement to end Saturday mail delivery in August of 2013, the need for Congress to act is more urgent than ever.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an essential supply chain partner for the printing and graphic communications industry. Over half of printed paper products are delivered through the USPS, putting our industry’s future at stake without postal reform legislation.
Postal reform is also a critical manufacturing jobs issue. Over 8 million private sector jobs are connected to the mailing industry and depend on a viable USPS to be a key delivery channel. Of that 8 million, over 700,000 jobs are in the printing and graphic communications industry alone.
Printing Industries of America is committed to working with Congress and with the USPS to ensure that modernization efforts move forward quickly to adapt with the changing communications marketplace and to ensure a viable USPS remains well into the future.
Published on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 (updated 02/13/2013)
- @PrintMediaCentr Well 3D #printing (me) showed up @PrintInd - that count? #printmedia #print #IPF13 t.co/KK4uAnryta
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- @OceNorthAmerica I got to see first paw your amazing flatbed @printind during #IPF13 #impressive t.co/lMhhQ6vFLY
- RT @dvieder: Who said it’s not WHAT you know? It SURE is! Preview #Print13’s 70+ education sessions t.co/Jv0fWgAXzw featuring new SEGMENT TRACKS!
- New from the Blog! An interview with @JulieShafferPIA on the new #IPC t.co/ss9ijMiBEY